Wolverine Lake Accepting Citizen of the Year Nominations
Wolverine Lake, MI – The Village of Wolverine Lake is accepting nominations for the 2022 Citizen of the Year Award. The purpose of this award is to give special recognition to someone who has made Wolverine Lake a better place to live through service to the community and inspiration to others. Nominees are not required to be a current or past resident of the Village of Wolverine Lake, but their efforts and contributions must have made a direct and positive impact on the Village. Please note that current elected officials and employees of the Village are not eligible for nomination.
• A significant contribution to the community
• An inspirational role model for the community
• The overall scope of impact the individual has had on Wolverine Lake
• Outstanding leadership
• Exemplary vision, civic pride, and commitment to the betterment of
• Participation in community activities
• Care and compassion toward improving the quality of life of others
Nominations will be accepted until Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.
Nomination forms can be dropped off at Village Hall, 425 Glengary, from 9:00
a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Forms can also be e-mailed to
email@example.com or faxed to (248) 624-3536.
Questions? Please call Village Hall at (248) 624-1710.
Find the form HERE.