Jan 21 – Holly Area Chamber Annual Dinner
Holly, MI – Join us for the Holly Area Chamber Annual Dinner on Saturday, January 21, 2023, at Venue One Eleven, 111 College Street, Holly MI.
Each ticket includes:
– Two Drink Coupons (Beer or Wine)
– Signature Charcuterie Board Appetizer During Networking
– Plated Dinner including Michigan Salad, Rolls, Roasted Garlic Smashed Potatoes, House Medley Vegetables, and Plated Desert Selections
Please select an entree for each attendee from one of the following:
– Traverse City Chicken – Sautéed boneless breast, white wine cream sauce and local drunk cherries.
– Slow Roasted Prime Rib – 10oz slow roasted prime rib served with rosemary au jus and horseradish cream
– Blackened Seasoned Salmon – topped with Cajun cream sauce
– Vegetarian Wild Mushroom Risotto – sautéed Portobello shitake & button mushrooms finished with Arborio rice & Asiago cream sauce.
6:00 pm – Appetizers & Networking
7:00 pm – Dinner Served
More info and tickets: https://hollyareachamber.com/annualdinnner.html
For more things to do, visit the Oakland County Times Event Page!
To submit event info email email@example.com .
Thank you to Jim Shaffer & Associates Realtors for sponsoring this section!