(TPL, Nov. 10, 2022)
Troy, MI – Your design could be the next TPL Library Card! All ages are invited to submit a design for a limited run of TPL library cards. Three designs will be chosen: one youth, one teen, and one adult.
Contest Rules & Parameters:
- All submissions due by midnight on Saturday, December 31. One submission per person.
- Teens & Adults (Ages 13+): Download this template and submit below. Teens and adults must submit online only.
- Youth (Ages 0–12): Visit the Youth Department and pick up a design contest color sheet. Return to the Youth Department by the above deadline. Please note: Youth designs must have a parent or guardian’s signature or they will be disqualified.
- Submissions with inappropriate language and/or subject material will be disqualified.
- No copyrighted images. Use of such images will be disqualified.
- Final designs will be chosen by a library committee. Three final designs will be printed in a limited run and available for the public next year. Winners will be notified and announced in the new year.
More info and to submit: https://troypl.org/services/all_ages/contests/2022_library_card_design_contest.php