July 28 – Royal Oak Summer Concert w/Grooving Violation and Sean Blackman’s In Transit
Royal Oak, MI – Here is the lineup for the Royal Oak Chamber of Commerce Summer Concert series:
- DJ Invisible (Spinning Throughout)
- 5:30pm – Pre-Show with The Detroit School of Rock and Pop Music (Student Covers)
- 7:00pm – Detroit Soul Rhythm (Detroit Soul)
- 8:30pm – Erin Zindle and the Ragbirds (Indie Folk Rock)
- 7:00pm – Grooving Violation (Driving Covers)
- 8:30pm – Sean Blackman’s In Transit featuring James Wailin and Dave McMurray (Diverse World Sounds)
- 7:00pm – Motor City Josh & The Big Three (High Energy Blues)
- 8:30pm – Thornetta Davis (Detroit Blues Legend)
- 7:00pm – Dave Hamilton Band (Funky Rock)
- 8:30pm – Ben Sharkey (Swing, Pop and Soul)
- 7:00pm – Melissa Behring and The Trustees (American Rock and Soul)
- 8:30pm – 90’s Night with Nick Kuhl and the Gang (90’s Music)
- 7:00pm – The Detroit Retro Society with special guest: Brian Vander Ark from The Verve Pipe (Detroit Music: Past to Present)
For more things to do, visit the Oakland County Times Event Page!
To submit event info email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you to Jim Shaffer & Associates Realtors for sponsoring this section!