Southfield, MI – Oakland County’s Veteran Services Division is partnering with Business Forward to offer Small Business Bootcamp: a day-long series of workshops to help Veteran-owned businesses grow and thrive. Our nation’s Veterans have served us well and Oakland County seeks to return the favor.
• How to start a business and writing a business plan
• Marketing your business
• Resources for hiring Veterans
• Business finance 101 and gaining access to capital
• Small business Resources for veterans
• Gaining certification as a Veteran-owned business
• …And more!
June 16, 2022 | 9 A.M. – 3 P.M.
Oakland Community College | 22322 Rutland | Southfield, MI
REGISTER TODAY AT: Eventbrite.com/e/veterans-services-smallbusiness-bootcamp-tickets-331976108477
Cost: Free | Registration Required | Lunch is Provided
Questions? Contact: (248) 858-0783 | BusinessForward@OakGov.com
For more things to do, visit the Oakland County Times Event Page!
To submit event info email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you to Jim Shaffer & Associates Realtors for sponsoring this section!