Jan 29 – Holly Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner
Venue One Eleven.
111 college Street, Holly MI
$60 per person
6:00 pm – Appetizers & Networking
7:00 pm – Dinner Served
Special Addition – There is another movie filming in Holly at the end of January, and they will be filming at the annual dinner. The theme of the scene is a community gala raising money for the Holly Depot. Appropriate attire for the evening would be suits and dinner dresses.
Each ticket includes:
– Two Drink Coupons (Beer or Wine)
– Signature Charcuterie Board Appetizer During Networking
– Plated Dinner including Michigan Salad, Rolls, Roasted Garlic Smashed Potatoes, House Medley Vegetables, and Plated Desert Selections
Please select an entre for each attendee from one of the following:
– Traverse City Chicken – Sautéed boneless breast, white wine cream sauce and local drunk cherries.
– Slow Roasted Prime Rib – 10oz slow roasted prime rib served with rosemary au jus and horseradish cream
– Blackened Seasoned Salmon – topped with Cajun cream sauce
– Vegetarian Wild Mushroom Risotto – sautéed Portobello shitake & button mushrooms finished with Arborio rice & asiago cream sauce.
Guest Speaker: Alexa Kramer serves as the Director of Government Operations at the Small Business Association of Michigan (SBAM) and oversees all legislative and political operations. Her previous role was at the Grand Rapids Chamber where she served as their Director of Government Affairs. Alexa covered the Chamber’s education & workforce development policy efforts as well as tax & regulatory affairs. Alexa additionally provided policy and logistical management for the West Michigan Policy Forum, an affiliate organization of the Chamber comprised of business leaders in the West Michigan area.
Her background includes political, policy and research opportunities both in Michigan and Washington, D.C.. Alexa is a recipient of the Grand Rapids Business Journal’s 40 under 40 award for 2021. Alexa is also a 2020 graduate of Leadership Grand Rapids and a fellow for the Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives’ Education & Talent Development program. She is also a part of the first ever Leadership Network Millennial Cohort with American Enterprise Institute.
More info and online registration: http://hollyareachamber.com/annualdinnner.html
For more things to do, visit the Oakland County Times Event Page!
Thank you to Jim Shaffer & Associates Realtors for sponsoring this section!
To submit event info email email@example.com .
If you value Oakland County Times, please consider a small monthly contribution on Patreon.