Incoming Pontiac Mayor Tim Greimel Announces Transition Team
(Pontiac Transition Team, Dec. 17, 2021)
(Pontiac, MI-) Incoming Pontiac Mayor Tim Greimel has announced the members of his transition team. The team will provide counsel and expertise to the Mayor-elect as he outlines his vision for effective city government in Pontiac including key policy and community issues, strategic initiatives, and the overall structure of city hall.
“I am pleased to announce my transition team and thankful for the extraordinary leadership and expertise these leaders bring as I outline my administration’s priorities for both the shortterm and in the coming years.” said Tim Greimel. “This group represents some of the brightest and best professionals in Pontiac and will help ensure that the desires and concerns of all residents are heard to inform our decision-making moving forward.”
The 13-member team, chaired by Dustin McClellan, Founder & CEO of Pontiac Community Foundation, includes a cross-section of community activists, business leaders, and governmental and public service professionals.
“I am honored to work with Mayor-elect Tim Greimel and this distinguished group of community members,” said McClellan. “The team assembled speaks volumes about the community-informed process Mayor-elect Greimel desires during his administration. I look forward to guiding this group to inform his transition process.”
The 13-person transition team includes:
- Jeremy Bowie – Attorney and Former Mayoral Candidate
- Robert Burch – Former Youth Recreation Manager, City of Pontiac
- Maria Delgado – Hispanic Community Advocate
- Debra Ehrmann – Vice President of Community Development, Centro Multicultural La Familia
- Val Gross – Retired Chief of Police, City of Pontiac
- Jeff Kingzett – Former Oakland County Commissioner
- Dustin McClellan, Founder & CEO, Pontiac Community Foundation
- Melissa McClellan – Captain, Oakland County Sheriff’s Office
- Derrick McDonald – Pastor, Prospect Missionary Baptist Church
- Tameka Ramsey – Founder and Managing Partner, T. Ramsey & Associates
- Samino Scott – Executive Director, Pontiac Collective Impact Partnership
- Carolyn Price – President, Golden Opportunity Club
- Kyle Westberg – President & CEO, West Investment Group
In addition to the transition team, Oakland County Commissioner Emeritus and longtime Pontiac leader, Mattie McKinney Hatchett, will serve as a Special Advisor for transition activities, including the soon to be announced inaugural events.
Regular information and updates on the transition will be made available at PontiacTransition.com and Mayor-elect Griemel’s social media accounts.