Huntington Woods Seeks Residents to Serve on Commissions

Andy Meisner Treasurer TOPhelaine-zack-candidate-ad-topHuntington Woods Seeks Residents to Serve on Commissions

(City of Huntington Woods, Oct. 29, 2016)dinos02sidelogo3

Huntington Woods, MI – Volunteers Needed for City Boards/Commissions


If you would like to volunteer for one of Huntington Wood’s commissions, boards or committees, please submit a Citizen Interest Form by November 30th.  The form may be filled out and submitted online or printed and sent to the City Clerk.  The City Commission will interview interested residents in December.  The Citizen Interest Form is available here and information about the Boards and Commissions is here.  Appointments need to be made to the following Boards/Commissions:

~Public Art, Beautification & Tree Advisory Board (BART)

~Historic District Commission

Judy_Palmer30years~Board of Review alternate

~Parks & Recreation Advisory Board

~Zoning Board of Appeals

~Budget Advisory Committee

~Advisory Communication Committee – Committee only meets when necessary


Apply at:

helaine-zack-candidate-ad-bottomAndy meisner Treasurer BOTTOM temp

About the author

Oakland County Times has written 11507 articles for Oakland County Times

The Oakland County Times started with one city in 2009 and has grown to the community news hub you see today. Contact if you have any questions, comments, event listings, etc. Please support this work by becoming an advertising sponsor or check out our online community garden. Also happy to hear tips and story ideas.

Comments are closed.